Long dark stainless steel chain pendant with a modern and minimalist macrame detail on a black curved tube.
Available in a variety of colors at check-out or you are more than welcome to contact me if the color you would like is not pictured here ; )
The ° V A R O A ° necklace is 34" long and it can be doubled up to make it shorter.
Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc that is NICKEL FREE.
Like most metals, brass will naturally oxidize with time and with skin contact -its golden color will deepen. This is a natural process that is very easy to reverse.
To maintain the new shining bright look of brass, a little squirt of any regular toothpaste works magic! Using your fingertips, simply rub the paste over the piece until you observe the patina lift off, then rinse very well and buff dry.
*Always remove your jewelry prior to using perfumes, hair sprays or body lotions.
I also recommend to remove your jewelry prior to showering or swimming and keeping it in a dry individual compartment when stored away*
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in Canada, in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Mélanie Lussier, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
All pieces are knotted with a high quality waxed polyester string. Such string is often used for shoemaking and upholstery, therefore the jewelry is very sturdy and durable despite its daintyness: no fraying/no fading and colours do not run if wet.
►You can even clean your jewelry if need be! Use a small brush (such as a toothbrush) with a drop of soap and water, then rinse and pat dry with a cloth.
The stones set in the jewelry pieces are individually selected during my winter escapades. The channelling of each stone –the engraved part in which the macramé work is solidly set in by string tension- is done by an artisan friend of mine.
All my photographs are taken under natural light and I try my best to make the colors appear as close as possible to the reality. Just keep in mind that there is always a slight variation through a computer screen so please get in touch with me in case of a doubt.
I strive to create quality pieces that last and I put a lot of time and attention to details in what I make. If for some reason you are unhappy with an item you have purchased, I would appreciate being informed personally before you leave any negative feedback. Please notify me as soon as you can so we can work out a solution together : )
►Item(s) must be in brand new condition and must be returned in their original packaging within 3 days of their reception. A refund will be issued upon reception of the item.
►5$CAD handling and packing fee is non-refundable.
►Shipping fees for returning an item are the customer's responsibility.
►The original shipping cost is non-refundable except if the item received is faulty.
Wholesale orders are welcome! Please contact me for more details.